Building Learning Power
'Strong minds for sticky times'
- a learning culture that encourages children and teachers to become better learners.
- allows children to approach difficulties in learning without fear of failure.
- is the start of a new learning journey.
- is not additional to the curriculum but is embedded within everyday teaching and learning.
- gives labels to the children to help them develop understand the learning processes.
The 'labels' that we use are...
Room 24 & 26 have been reflecting on some of our Barriers to Learning and have documented some of the students responses in an action plan. Download the files below to read...
Term 2 2016 - Reflectiveness
B.L.P in action in Pukeko D